[LTER-grad-rep] Confirming LTER Grad Student representation for ASM 2018

Siddharth Iyengar iyeng029 at umn.edu
Mon May 14 07:33:46 PDT 2018

Dear LTER Graduate student reps,
Greetings! We are reaching out to you in the lead up to the ASM 2018, to
confirm graduate student representation from each of the 28 sites.
The graduate student committee (one representative from each site) is
invited to the pre-meeting day on September 30. We are also planning some
activities exclusively for graduate students during the course of the ASM

At this point, we just want very simple feedback from you *before May 23 *-
1. *If you are the graduate student representative from your site* - please
respond  to me (iyeng029 at umn.edu) confirming so, and indicate whether you
are available to meet on conference call during June-July to help plan grad
student activities at the ASM
2. *If you are not the graduate student representative for your site*, and
don't know who is - could you prompt your site graduate students to choose
a representative?

If we do not hear back from a site by May 23, we will contact site PIs to
figure out graduate student representatives. Thank you for taking on
organizing roles in your LTER graduate student community. We look forward
to working with you and meeting you at ASM 2018.

Thanks,
Siddharth Iyengar (CDR) and Paul Julian (FCE)

--
Siddharth Bharath Iyengar,
Graduate Student; Ecology, Evolution and Behaviour,
iyeng029 at umn.edu
Calendar availability for scheduling - z.umn.edu/iyeng029calendar