[LTER-grad-rep] FW: LTER tshirt competition WE NEED YOU!

Patricia S. Thibodeau psthibodeau at vims.edu
Mon Aug 6 05:59:54 PDT 2018

Happy Monday everyone!
To kick off August in preparation for LTER ASM 2018, LTER is hosting a t-shirt design competition and we need a handful of LTER graduate student representatives to select the design finalists. The 2-3 finalist designs will then be posted to the LTER website/facebook for the entire LTER community to vote on the winner. You can read the full competition details on the LTER website here: http://bit.ly/ltertshirtcomp
If you have availability Tuesday, August 28th or Wednesday, August 29th for a quick committee meeting to decide on the final designs please email me so that I can begin to form the judging committee. Thanks!
Best, Tricia

Patricia (Tricia) Thibodeau
Ph.D. Candidate | Virginia Institute of Marine Science
1375 Greate Rd., Gloucester Point, VA 23062