[LTER-grad-rep] LTER grad rep survey

Conway, Alix alix.conway at usask.ca
Wed May 25 09:53:10 MDT 2016

Hello LTER grad reps,

If some of you are not aware, myself (Alix Conway) and Siddharth Iyengar are your LTER graduate co-chairs. We have put together a survey, with help from many others during the LTER ASM this past September, that we would really appreciate you filling out. Siddharth and I are trying to gauge the grad student community at each of the LTERs to better understand how we can represent you, and the needs of graduate students, to the Network Communications Office. The survey should not take make more than 10 minutes and we would really like to have representation from all LTERs.

The link to the survey is: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pCtjtezUrKWwesENBtUK2E4Li3gXOk9UNm1KfwF6iVE/viewform

If you are currently not the grad rep at your LTER can you please respond to me (alix.conway at usask.ca<mailto:alix.conway at usask.ca>) and let me know. It’s fine if you don’t know who the current grad rep is, but it will let me know which LTER managers to contact to get the grad rep list-serve up to date!

Thanks for your time, and if you have any questions concerning the survey or grad student representation then please feel free to email myself, or Siddharth (siddharth at umn.edu<mailto:siddharth at umn.edu>), and we’d be happy to help out!

Alix Conway
PhD Candidate
Northern Plant Ecology Lab (http://npelusask.weebly.com/)
Department of Biology
University of Saskatchewan
Long Term Ecological Research Network graduate student co-chair