[LTER-grad-rep] LTER grad rep survey

Siddharth Iyengar iyeng029 at umn.edu
Thu Jun 9 13:19:26 MDT 2016

Hi Grad Reps
We so far have responses from 11 sites for the survey. Thank you so much
for your insightful feedback!
We'd love to hear from all the rest of you soon, as we're going to present
the feedback resulting from this to the LTER NCO soon. So please do fill it
out if you haven't already.
The link to the survey is:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pCtjtezUrKWwesENBtUK2E4Li3gXOk9UNm1KfwF6iVE/viewform

Also, a reminder to encourage students at your site to take photos and
write stories for the LTER students blog <https://ssalterblog.wordpress.com>!
It's a lovely effort that is pretty easy to contribute to
<https://ssalterblog.wordpress.com/write-a-post/>, so please do solicit
articles and send them along.

Thanks,
Siddharth and Alix

--
Siddharth Bharath Iyengar,
Graduate Student; Ecology, Evolution and Behaviour,
siddharth at umn.edu