[LTER-grad-rep] PLEASE READ: Short Stories About Long Term Research posts needed

Christie Yorke christie.yorke at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Fri Apr 15 16:36:35 MDT 2016

Hi Grad Reps,

The LTER blog has been going strong with biweekly posts, but we need to
keep it running through the year. There are enough LTER sites so that only
one student per site per year needs to write a post to keep us up and
running. We currently are on track to run out of posts at the end of May.
As grad reps, I'm asking you to please motivate at least one person at your
site to write a post by the end of May.

That being said... Have fun with it. I find it relaxing and fun to write
about my experiences as a graduate student and it only take a few hours to
get a post together with a few pictures. Please see the attached guidelines.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Best,

Christie
Christie Yorke