[LTER-grad-rep] Meeting for lunch at ESA on Tuesday

J. Aaron Hogan jamesaaronhogan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 12:46:12 MDT 2015

Hi all,

I suggest we meet at/ near the registration desk on the 1st floor.   Say at
11:30.  That is when sessions will come to an end.  We could convene there
and then go to another place to eat.

Does that work for everybody??

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 11:15 AM, Ross Boucek <rbouc003 at fiu.edu> wrote:

> Hi grad reps,
>
> 6 have RSVPed for the lunch on Tuesday. I planned on the lunch being super
> informal with no real LTER agenda type thing, but if anyone has any
> business talking points we can certainly communicate them. Please, those
> who havent RSVPed join us! Should be a great way to communicate with and
> get to know other graduate student leaders that will most likely end up
> being your colleagues for the rest of your careers! .
>
>  I havent arrived in MD yet, but lets plan on meeting somewhere in the
> poster room at noon. For those that are there, could you recommend a good
> land mark to meet at?
>
> Ross Boucek M.S.
> Research Assistant
> PhD candidate Department of Biology
> Florida International University *Miami's Public Research University*
> Long Term Ecological Research Network graduate student co-chair
> American Fisheries Society Network student sub-unit president elect
>

> On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 9:43 AM, Ross Boucek <rbouc003 at fiu.edu> wrote:
>
>> Hi Grad reps,
>>
>> I hope all is well. ESA is around the corner, and I thought it would be
>> great for us that are going to ESA to meet up for lunch during the
>> conference on Tuesday.
>>
>> Please RSVP if you would like to join us!
>>
>> Ross
>>
>> Ross Boucek M.S.
>> SAFER http://safer-iai.org/team/students/
>> PhD candidate Department of Biology
>> Florida International University *Miami's Public Research University*
>> Long Term Ecological Research Network graduate student co-chair
>> American Fisheries Society Network student sub-unit president elect

James Aaron Hogan
University of Puerto Rico- Rio Piedras
Maestría - Ciencas Ambientales
(970) 485-1412