[LTER-eml-congruencychecker] ECC mail list

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Fri May 5 08:43:35 PDT 2017

Hi all -
I updated the old mail list for this group. This list was started by LTER
in 2011, and is still supported, at least for now. At some point, the NCO
may want to suspend support for mailman, but for now, this is the quickest
solution.

You should be able to see the email I have for you in the header. Since
this is a closed list in mailman, your send-from address must be the
address in the list, so reply to me if you'd prefer we use something
different.

Margaret

Margaret O'Brien
ORCID: 0000-0002-1693-8322