[LTER-education] Fwd: [EDDIE Earth and Ecosystems Interest] Module Development Workshop - Apply by Nov 28

Annette Brickley abrickley.edu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 08:51:56 PST 2021

Since others have asked along with Cora, I will reply all!

This workshop is for those who want to create a module for
undergraduate/advanced high school student use--  As a creator, you do need
to have someone who will pilot it for you with students, but you don't have
to deliver it yourself.
-Annette