[LTER-education] July Meeting Reminder and Updates

Scott Simon scott.simon at ucsb.edu
Thu Jun 24 12:18:58 PDT 2021

Hello All and Happy Summer!

We hope you are enjoying a bit of a break?  Or, reveling in Summer PD for
teachers? RETs?  REUs?? All in an exciting climate of a new normal as
infections drop, vacs rise and we get more LIVE social interactions!!

*NOTE:  July's meeting will NOT be on the first Thursday (July 1), but, as
discussed, will be on the following Thursday, July 8th.* (*Marty, can you
update the link invite?*)

Please look at the July Running Agenda and June Minutes with the new link.
Please enter any updates you have.

That being said, we are still looking for sites to sign up for "XYZ" LTER.
This is meant to be a fun and fast way to update the committee on the
latest and greatest at your LTER site.

Gotcha someone??   I think we can all agree that we've had some very cool
guest speakers and stimulating conversation over the past few months.  We
don't have anyone slated for July and beyond.  We have a pretty full agenda
for July, so no worries there.  Please consider inviting one of your
valuable collaborators, colleagues, connections to August, and Beyond!

Best,

Scott and Kara

2021 Running Meeting Notes_LTER Education and Outreach Committee (EOC)
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ibVg4NxXWgzZazfRUDX0AM8cc3UVgv_PZ0kre9irOx4/edit>

LTER Education Committee Conference Call

First Thursday of the Month

3:00-4:00 pm EST

Our ZOOM link is:
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/ucsb.zoom.us/j/520501234__;!!HXCxUKc!kTRh2ap2jh3MUCsaEkg-WDAUrsaqYWQWEhWL6wl462PNd2K4kE4BRFL7bIImnVpZHg$>
https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/92461233272 (updated during June meeting)

If you need to check in via telephone the number is:

+13126266799,,92461233272# (one click for cell phone)

 +1 646 876 9923 (US Toll) or +1 312 626 6799 (US Toll), Meeting ID: 924
6123 3272

The Google Team Drive link is:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0AHiFZma83lhlUk9PVA
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0AHiFZma83lhlUk9PVA__;!!HXCxUKc!kTRh2ap2jh3MUCsaEkg-WDAUrsaqYWQWEhWL6wl462PNd2K4kE4BRFL7bIJouiK6FQ$>