[LTER-education] new representative for Hubbard Brook on Ed. Ctte.

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Oct 19 15:58:48 PDT 2020

Hi Amey,
We look forward to meeting you. I'll add you to the LTER Education
Committee listserv and give you access to the committee's shared google
drive, if you can provide an email address that is linked to a google
account. (You can use you FS email if you link it with a google account,
see instructions here: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/176347)

Thanks for making the connection Sarah and best of luck to you.
Marty

--
Marty Downs (she/her/hers - learn more
<https://www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why>) ORCID

 LTERNET.edu <https://twitter.com/USLTER> | LTER Zotero
<https://www.zotero.org/groups/2055673/lter_network/library> | LTER Twitter
<https://twitter.com/USLTER> | LTER YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsyi2-kL_cTcm6FOnek-bRA>

*~ It is sometimes convenient for me to send email on evenings
and weekends. *
*Please do not feel obligated to respond outside of your normal working
hours ~*