[LTER-education] Fwd: Demo Digital Data Nuggets on DataClassroom!

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Oct 7 09:09:42 PDT 2020

Dear Education/Outreach Committee,

DataNuggets is going big time, partnering with DataClassroom to offer
Digital Data Nuggets. Liz is offering demos of the new approach. Sign up
individually below. We might want to coordinate an LTER timeslot, but I
think it might also be worthwhile to see how others are thinking of using
them.

Cheers, Marty