[LTER-education] Learn about/contribute to new R package using LTER datasets

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Nov 3 08:55:21 PST 2020

Dear Education/Outreach Committee,
I've mentioned in our meetings a new R package that the Network Office is
developing, in partnership with Allison Horst, a UCSB data science guru
(and talented artist). Alison and Julien Brun, the Scientific Programmer
for the LNO,  will be presenting the package of LTER sample datasets for
teaching R at the next Information Manager's Watercooler on Monday,
November 9.

I don't expect this will be of interest to everyone (or that it will be
possible for everyone to come, even if it is) -- but thought I would make
the session available to those who are interested.

*IM Watercooler November 9, 11:30 am-12:30  Pacific time*

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/664969166
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/664969166&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1604852523726000&usg=AOvVaw3n5dRXkuB9ZQsj6k-KLxBL>
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16468769923,,664969166# or +16699006833,,664969166#
Or Telephone:
US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 664 969 166

Thanks,