[LTER-education] Call for Agenda Items

Alan Berkowitz berkowitza at caryinstitute.org
Sat May 2 04:36:39 PDT 2020

I would love to discuss how folks are adjusting to distance- and at-home
learning for educational and mentored research programs for students
(school programs at sites and/or in schools that are shuttered, etc.) and
teachers (RET’s, professional development, etc.), including a discussion of
equity issues – are they surfacing and, if so, being addressed?

Alan R. Berkowitz, Ph.D. (he/him/his)

Head of Education

Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies

PO Box AB