[LTER-education] Websites that house curriculum for teachers to discover?

Snow, Pamela M. psnow at fas.harvard.edu
Fri May 1 07:13:45 PDT 2020

Wow, Kara, that is an impressive resource table for KBS.   How was it laid out, tech wise?  We have lots of teacher created lesson plans at Harvard Forest but they are not searchable...  Users have to scroll down a long list to find the resource.

Mot of our resources are separated into those generated by staff at HF-mostly powerpoint presentations and those contributed by teachers which are also often in slide formats b/c  a few teachers present their current work at our Spring Workshop every year and we then post them on our website.

However, during the current pandemic, we have put together a special webpage featuring those resources we think would be most helpful/timely for teachers to access in order to teach/share remotely with students.  The link to that website is:
https://harvardforest.fas.harvard.edu/lessons-and-resources-support-remote-teaching

The wider resources link for our Schoolyard program lesson plans,  and Schoolyard science presentations is : https://harvardforest.fas.harvard.edu/teacher-resources

Pamela

Pamela M. Snow