[LTER-education] Ocean Acidification?

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Mar 6 09:04:50 PST 2020

Hi Liz,
I don't know what level you're looking for, but the Teach the Earth Portal
(that Cailin from SERC introduced last month) -- has 19 activities listed
for 9-12 graders.
https://serc.carleton.edu/k12/9-12_browse.html?search_text=ocean+acidification&Search=search

Sadly, only 1 for K-8:
https://serc.carleton.edu/k12/k-8_browse.html?search_text=ocean+acidification&Search=search

Just thought your question made a good test case...
Thanks,
Marty

Marty Downs (she/her/hers)
Director, LTER Network Office