[LTER-education] Fwd: FW: Information on my podcast

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Jun 15 08:34:56 PDT 2020

Hi education and outreach folks,
Teresa Mourad at ESA passed along this opportunity -- a new science podcast
is looking for scientists to interview. I know everyone's got their hands
pretty full right now, but if you have faculty who are looking for a
broader impacts activity to plug into or senior grad students/postdocs who
are  looking for some outreach experience, it looks to be pretty high
quality.

Thanks, Marty

---
Marty Downs
Director, LTER Network Office
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis, UC Santa Barbara
617-833-7930 (c)
805-893-7549 (o)