[LTER-education] Models of demographic survey of teacher and students ???

Annette Brickley abrickley.edu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 12:54:37 PDT 2020

Pamela-
Have you started with the State DoE website with school and grade profiles?
http://profiles.doe.mass.edu/

Annette Laursen Brickley (she, her, hers)

NES-LTER <http://nes-lter.whoi.edu> Education & Outreach Coord.
TEMming the Gaps Consulting
Mattapoisett
, MA
207-951-6273 (mobile)
Making data sing so everyone can dance and tell the stories. NES-LTER Data
Jam <https://sites.google.com/view/nes-lter-schoolyard-datajam>