[LTER-education] FW: New Blog entry -Tribute to Educator/ Colleague, Liz Duff

Snow, Pamela M. psnow at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Jun 1 07:21:28 PDT 2020

LTER Education folks,

Please take a moment to honor the memory of one our colleagues, Liz Duff, who many of us worked alongside, in an effort to raise awareness and appreciation of the natural world.  I have gathered some images and quotes from our community to allow us to mourn the loss of Liz from our environmental education community:

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8998392293152569207#allposts/postNum=0

Feel free to send more photos or words and I can add them along the way if you are so inspired.

In Community,

Pamela

Pamela M. Snow
Schoolyard Ecology Coordinator