[LTER-education] Fw: Last Call: crowdsourcing materials for EnviSci undergraduates

Johnston, Cora Ann (caj2dr) caj2dr at virginia.edu
Fri Jul 10 13:31:11 PDT 2020

Hi EOC folks,
I haven't heard word of any of us developing a list like this. Do you have something like this going? This list is my department's effort towards providing some persistent supports to the many undergrads who lost opportunities.
If none of our sites or programs have started one, please consider sending me contributions to share with the coordinators; in exchange, I'll be sure that you get an updated version to share broadly.

A Resource List for Undergraduates<https://docs.google.com/document/d/12FGgyjFGxJXLNJbNTz_9C4C_9kKL6J4u9PHqdO3r-4s/edit?usp=sharing>

Thanks for considering.
Best,
Cora

Cora A. Johnston, PhD
Site Director

She/her

E coraj at virginia.edu
P 757.620.7016

University of Virginia
Virginia Coast Reserve LTER
Anheuser-Busch Coastal Research Center
6364 Cliffs Road
Cape Charles, VA 23310

ABCRC: https://www.abcrc.virginia.edu/siteman2/<https://www.abcrc.virginia.edu/siteman2/><https://www.abcrc.virginia.edu/siteman2/>

LTER: www.vcrlter.virginia.edu/home2/<https://www.vcrlter.virginia.edu/home2/>

"Science is the process that takes us from confusion to understanding in a manner that's precise, predictive and reliable - a transformation, for those lucky enough to experience it, that is empowering and emotional.  We must embark on a cultural shift that places science in its rightful place...as an indispensable part of what makes life worth living."   -B. Greene

[University of Virginia]<http://www.virginia.edu/>

[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/WildCora>