[LTER-education] Agenda Items for this Thursday's EOC

Johnston, Cora Ann (caj2dr) caj2dr at virginia.edu
Mon Feb 3 05:13:50 PST 2020

Dear EOC,
Please let me know by CoB on Tuesday if you have items you'd like to see on the agenda for our EOC meeting on Thursday.
On Wednesday morning I will send around the full agenda and call details.

We look forward to catching up with everyone now that the supplements deadline has passed.
As a reminder, if you submitted an RET proposal and would be willing to share it, there is a folder on our drive (EOC drive --> working groups --> research experiences for --> RET).

Thanks!
Cora & Kara

Cora A. Johnston, PhD
Site Director

She/her

E coraj at virginia.edu
P 757.620.7016

University of Virginia
Virginia Coast Reserve LTER
Anheuser-Busch Coastal Research Center
6364 Cliffs Road
Cape Charles, VA 23310

ABCRC: https://www.abcrc.virginia.edu/siteman2/<https://www.abcrc.virginia.edu/siteman2/><https://www.abcrc.virginia.edu/siteman2/>

LTER: www.vcrlter.virginia.edu/home2/<https://www.vcrlter.virginia.edu/home2/>

"Science is the process that takes us from confusion to understanding in a manner that's precise, predictive and reliable - a transformation, for those lucky enough to experience it, that is empowering and emotional.  We must embark on a cultural shift that places science in its rightful place...as an indispensable part of what makes life worth living."   -B. Greene

[University of Virginia]<http://www.virginia.edu/>

[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/WildCora>