[LTER-education] Education COVID updates

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Sun Aug 2 23:06:40 PDT 2020

Dear LTER Education and Outreach Managers,

I'll be participating in a panel on COVID-related impacts and opportunities
at the ESA Meeting on Thursday. If you have a minute to just drop me an
quick email with your latest COVID-related updates, I'd greatly appreciate
it.

Who's operating, who's not?
REUs/RETs -- successes? surprises?
K-12 --- I think I know a lot of what was happening in the spring, but how
are you all thinking about the fall?

Thanks so much,
Marty

--
Marty Downs (she/her/hers) ORCID <https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2833-956X>
Director, LTER Network Office

 LTERNET.edu <https://twitter.com/USLTER> | LTER Zotero
<https://www.zotero.org/groups/2055673/lter_network/library> | LTER Twitter
<https://twitter.com/USLTER> | LTER YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsyi2-kL_cTcm6FOnek-bRA>

*~ It is sometimes convenient for me to send email on evenings
and weekends. *
*Please do not feel obligated to respond outside of your normal working
hours ~*