[LTER-education] EOC meeting THIS THURSDAY!

Johnston, Cora Ann (caj2dr) caj2dr at virginia.edu
Thu Sep 5 11:19:52 PDT 2019

EOC,
I apologize, but I will not be able to make today's call. I'm in the middle of hurricane lock down at our lab, and we are behind schedule.
Could one of you (perhaps Cari, Jill, Annette) please lead the meeting? Caitlin is also away.
The agenda is out and pretty straight forward.
We need to be sure that the call is recorded for others to watch later.
We also want to be sure to discuss any remaining needs/concerns for the Sam transition.

Thanks for your help. I apologize for the late notice.
I hope everyone out east is staying dry.

Cora

Cora A. Johnston, PhD
Site Director

She/her