[LTER-education] EOC meeting THIS THURSDAY!

Caitlin Potter caitlin at umn.edu
Tue Sep 3 07:03:09 PDT 2019

Hi all!

September really snuck up, didn't it? At least for me. Sorry for the delay
in reaching out to request agenda items. It sounds like there are still
outstanding items on the agenda from August, but if you have additional
items you'd like added please let Cora and I know ASAP. We'll have another
full meeting, as usual! We will get the finalized agenda to everyone
tomorrow.

Resources:

   - Our ZOOM link is: https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/520501234
   - If you need to check in via telephone the number is:  +1 646 558 8656
   (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll), Meeting ID: 520 501 234
   - The Google Team Drive link is:
   https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0AHiFZma83lhlUk9PVA

Best,
Caitlin

--
Caitlin Barale Potter, Ph.D (she/her/hers)
Education and Community Engagement Coordinator