[LTER-education] Science Education Resource Center

Annette Brickley abrickley.edu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 13:11:54 PDT 2019

I will be attending the SERC EDDIE Module workshop at the end of the month
to create an NES-LTER module using online data and will report more on the
integration/interworking possibilities.
I've used SERC in the past and modified materials for K-12, as most of
their stuff is UG aimed. I also find they define Earth Science under the
geosciences exclusively, whereas I would like to see a broader Earth
Systems Science definition for LTER resources, better integrating marine
and terrestrial and climate change.

Annette Laursen Brickley (she, her, hers)

NES-LTER Education & Outreach Coord.
TEMming the Gaps Consulting
Mattapoisett
, MA