[LTER-education] FW: LTER survey dissemination - Polar Education

Alexandra Rose alexandra.rose at colorado.edu
Thu May 23 10:11:35 PDT 2019

Hi Everyone,
My colleague Katya is embarking on some work to develop curriculum around Polar Science for K-12 teachers. She's looking for as much input as possible from teachers currently teaching about Polar Science in their classrooms. If you have connections to any teachers (anywhere in the world) who might be interested in providing some feedback, please send them this request.

Thank you,
Alex
Teaching about the Arctic, Antarctica, sea ice, ocean, glaciers, polar bears or penguins?
Take our short anonymous online survey before June 5, and you can enter a drawing for a $50 Amazon gift card. Your email address will not be connected with your survey responses.
 Click here to access the Survey <https://cuboulder.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0PoWu3m03PYstkV> (raw link at end of email).
 This research is being conducted through the Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences (CIRES) Education and Outreach program at the University of Colorado Boulder. The project is funded by the National Science Foundation (NSF) in conjunction with a large Arctic research expedition (MOSAiC, https://www.mosaic-expedition.org/<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1sqER7FHtUs2tNnolbTJ5h8vA6JG8QpJy3HdS6Sww-Lgj-tsXxZ59VYRNTpiazmtzb9Vbc8THLj3ly9F9N_nx96og_HFHe9aoBAinhe52VjmNadkNvWEMN-j34h-ObPiGP_vnzq96_RBI9s11Kurgid77bKFJfsp1T9eu5iKzFJkYdtmI0yB1EAXrzwNutFnUTRk7lmZKWwfpAT4NFLJ5Wt-k38dqmvWGkO-UTAkGTjMwvOYOilMIUHY-G5LhLZx3R31J0IBQvdq0S1x5_3DoAVRy_xk60dICaKExR31zDVTgvf_I1ji0LjWiO1Ibg_x2uPDUC5xkYze-75FkLo3NMuKQVgEMogzivTUvi3Zm7VLPOMvRuSpK_o8500zK5e2jko0IOawkKZioXtMwe4-_vmcW0_XmXaWpgU4TilzKbqMLuR8sAIOGY_AOd_U-ucCe3OnQ1jAKPRFEsneWwQ1QLQ/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mosaic-expedition.org%2F>). Findings will inform the development of educational resources and educational activities for K-12 students around polar topics. Please contact Anne Gold<http://Anne.U.Gold@colorado.edu/> if you want to receive a summary of survey results.
Thank you in advance for your participation.
 Anne Gold, Ph.D.
Director, CIRES Education & Outreach; University of Colorado Boulder