[LTER-education] support for Pam Snow

Hart, Clarisse hart3 at fas.harvard.edu
Sat May 18 10:07:29 PDT 2019

Dear LTER Education friends,

Harvard Forest’s long-time Schoolyard Ecology Coordinator, Pam Snow, is out on extended leave to support her 14yo daughter Ursula, who is in intensive care following a very serious accident last weekend.

How our community can help:

  *   Send good thoughts

The next couple of weeks will be crucial in Ursula’s recovery, and this is a no-doubt unbelievably difficult time for Pamela. Thoughts of care, strength, and light are welcome!

  *   Email or scan me a note to include in the card that we mail

I will be putting a Harvard Forest package into the mail on Friday, May 24. Any message is welcome; colorful, poetic, or artistic messages especially encouraged (very much Pamela and Ursula’s style!).

  *   Make a donation
     *   Pam’s family has set up a GoFundMe page<https://www.gofundme.com/th5as-ursula039s-medical-expenses?pc=&rcid=r01-155811186998-a8a0b93aa795428a> where people can donate funds directly to support medical and other expenses.

I know you all join me in wishing Pamela and her daughter the very, very best for a thorough recovery and continued strength.
-Clarisse

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clarisse Hart, Outreach & Education Director

Harvard Forest
Harvard University
324 North Main Street
Petersham, MA 01366