[LTER-education] EOC March Meeting this Thursday!

Annette Brickley abrickley.edu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 12:55:52 PST 2019

This is the link to the conference I'm attending in Boulder in early April
in Boulder, CO

https://qubeshub.org/community/groups/edsin/conference_description
 EDSIN: Environmental Data Science Inclusion Network

Annette Brickley

NES-LTER Education & Outreach Coord.
TEMming the Gaps Consulting
Mattapoisett