[LTER-education] FW: Theme Issue Polar Education

Alexandra Rose alexandra.rose at colorado.edu
Fri Mar 1 09:57:46 PST 2019

Hi Everyone,
My colleague here at CU asked me to spread the word that she's soliciting papers for a special issue on Polar Education in the Journal of Geoscience Education. Please pass along to any interested colleagues. And see attached for more information.

Best,
Alex

Alexandra P. Rose, PhD
CU Science Discovery