[LTER-education] Resources on broadening participation in STEM

Sarah Garlick sarahgarlick at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 10:06:56 PDT 2019

Marty and others:
Marty, thank you for sharing the CAISE resources. The Hubbard Brook annual
meeting is coming up in July and I am building our annual HBR Education and
Outreach Committee meeting agenda around these topics. I have been planning
to use some of these resources to help structure the conversation, but
that's about as far as we are in the process at this point. I'd love to
hear from folks from other sites who might have held similar meetings or
are interested in hearing how ours goes! We have a planning meeting coming
up this Friday and the annual EOC meeting for Hubbard Brook is on July 11.
Warm wishes from (buggy) New Hampshire,
Sarah

--
Sarah Garlick