[LTER-education] March EOC meeting - agenda items?

Caitlin Potter caitlin at umn.edu
Wed Feb 27 17:55:16 PST 2019

Hi all!

Despite the feet of snow on the ground here in Minnesota, March is
apparently right around the corner and with it our next monthly EOC
meeting! Cora and I are putting together the agenda for next Thursday, so
please send any items you'd like included along to us ASAP. We'll send you
the finalized agenda and February minutes by Wednesday of next week!

Best,
Caitlin, Cora and Cari

--
Caitlin Barale Potter, Ph.D (she/her/hers)
Education and Community Engagement Coordinator