[LTER-education] REU application help

Johnston, Cora Ann (caj2dr) caj2dr at virginia.edu
Mon Feb 18 06:58:13 PST 2019

VCR is also trying a new application and review system, in part to seek more diverse cohorts, and we clearly still need to improve our recruitment and review process. Is REU recruitment and review perhaps a good focal conversation for an upcoming EOC meeting?
If you are interested in this topic, please reply to just me (or me and Caitlin) to let me know. If interest seems robust enough, we'll put it in an empty slot.

Thanks,
Cora

Cora A. Johnston, PhD
Site Director