[LTER-education] RET Supplements - Does your site plan to apply?

Johnston, Cora Ann (caj2dr) caj2dr at virginia.edu
Tue Dec 10 13:11:27 PST 2019

If you want to join the RET supplements call, please mark your calendars for Monday December 16th at 2-3pm EST. I realize that not everyone has responded, but we have 9 participants available at that time, so I think it is best to ahead and let everyone save the date. If others can join us, please let me know so that I can add you to any subsequent emails. *I meant to mention this on the first email: if someone beyond the EOC list is the best contact person at your site for RETs, please pass this invitation along.*

To make the best use of our time, I will send out an agenda (and Zoom link) on Friday or Monday. If you have suggestions for points of discussion, please let me know.

Thanks!
Cora

Cora A. Johnston, PhD
Site Director

She/her

E coraj at virginia.edu
P 757.620.7016

University of Virginia
Virginia Coast Reserve LTER
Anheuser-Busch Coastal Research Center
6364 Cliffs Road
Cape Charles, VA 23310

ABCRC: https://www.abcrc.virginia.edu/siteman2/<https://www.abcrc.virginia.edu/siteman2/><https://www.abcrc.virginia.edu/siteman2/>

LTER: www.vcrlter.virginia.edu/home2/<https://www.vcrlter.virginia.edu/home2/>

"Science is the process that takes us from confusion to understanding in a manner that's precise, predictive and reliable - a transformation, for those lucky enough to experience it, that is empowering and emotional.  We must embark on a cultural shift that places science in its rightful place...as an indispensable part of what makes life worth living."   -B. Greene

[University of Virginia]<http://www.virginia.edu/>

[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/WildCora>