[LTER-education] EOC Meeting on Thursday: Call for Agenda Items

Johnston, Cora Ann (caj2dr) caj2dr at virginia.edu
Tue Dec 3 06:02:27 PST 2019

Hi EOC,
If anyone has agenda items, please share them with me.
I will send an agenda and the prior minutes around by close of business tomorrow for our meeting at 3pm EST on Thursday.

Talk to you on Thursday.
Best,
Cora & Kara

Cora A. Johnston, PhD
Site Director

She/her

E coraj at virginia.edu
P 757.620.7016

University of Virginia
Virginia Coast Reserve LTER
Anheuser-Busch Coastal Research Center
6364 Cliffs Road
Cape Charles, VA 23310

ABCRC: https://www.abcrc.virginia.edu/siteman2/<https://www.abcrc.virginia.edu/siteman2/><https://www.abcrc.virginia.edu/siteman2/>

LTER: www.vcrlter.virginia.edu/home2/<https://www.vcrlter.virginia.edu/home2/>

"Science is the process that takes us from confusion to understanding in a manner that's precise, predictive and reliable - a transformation, for those lucky enough to experience it, that is empowering and emotional.  We must embark on a cultural shift that places science in its rightful place...as an indispensable part of what makes life worth living."   -B. Greene

[University of Virginia]<http://www.virginia.edu/>

[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/WildCora>