[LTER-education] Survey about work on Sense of Place at your LTER

Alan Berkowitz berkowitza at caryinstitute.org
Wed Aug 14 03:33:24 PDT 2019

Greeting, LTER Education Colleagues.

Here is a link to a survey to collect information about work (research and
education) at LTERs and iLTERs about Sense of Place (SOP). The ultimate
goal is to build a network of collaborators to help develop and then
implement a common assessment tool for SOP for cross-site comparisons. Noa
Avriel Avni from Israel is heading the team working on this, along with
Ricardo Rozzi (Univ. N. Texas and Chile), Kelli Moses (Chile), Miri Navi
Leeman (Israel), Jen Holzer (Israel), Miguel Salvador Troncoso Oyarzún
(Chile) and me.

Please pass complete this survey if you are interested (its short!), pass
it along to others at your site who might be working on SOP (I will be
sending this to the LTER PI’s), and feel free to share it with others
beyond LTER you think might be interested. Feel free to contact me with
questions or suggestions.

Thanks,

Alan

This is the link for the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LWK2RD5