[LTER-education] August EOC Meeting - Tomorrow (Thursday) 3pm EST

Johnston, Cora Ann (caj2dr) caj2dr at virginia.edu
Thu Aug 8 12:04:37 PDT 2019

LNO plan for EOC:

  *   Marty will attend EOC meetings to give and receive LNO-related updates along with an education-focused intern, whenever possible. This parallels her role with the the information management executive team. Kristen will join occasionally to maintain a relationship with the committee.
  *   Kristen and the Education intern will handle web updates related to the EOC. The committee will need to direct some attention to what IS on the web site and what they want to update/expand/improve.
  *   Jenn Caselle has been working with Sam on the REU lunch chats and the REU webinars and has an interest in continuing to be involved with that (especially if there is energy for a cross-site proposal) and potentially other projects. Jenn travels frequently for the other 80% of her job, so special projects are a particularly good fit for her availability.
  *   As new projects come up that would benefit from LNO involvement, we'll decide who is the most appropriate point of contact, based on interest and availability.
  *   Any of us can schedule videoconferences, update the calendar, work with you on google drive.

Cora A. Johnston, PhD
Site Director

She/her

E coraj at virginia.edu