[LTER-education] Call for EOC agenda items

Caitlin Potter caitlin at umn.edu
Tue Apr 23 16:29:00 PDT 2019

Hi all!

Our May EOC meeting is next Wednesday (right around the corner - crazy!).
We'll be hearing from a guest speaker, Kerry McClay, about the SnowSchool
program. Alex Rose works with Kerry and has invited him to share a bit
about his organization's work. We'll also have time for a few other small
agenda items, so if you have things you'd like included, please email me or
Cora by the end of the week!

Thanks!
Caitlin

--
Caitlin Barale Potter, Ph.D (she/her/hers)
Education and Community Engagement Coordinator