[LTER-education] EOC meeting next Wednesday - call for agenda items

Alan Berkowitz berkowitza at caryinstitute.org
Thu Sep 6 11:00:02 PDT 2018

Greetings, LTER Ed Rep Group.
Kari and I ended up crafting a survey to send to our group with questions
from the Data Literacy, Citizen Science (thanks, Elena) and NGSS (thanks,
Steve) working groups. Here's a draft. Please share your comments ASAP and
let us know if you have any objections to us sending this out tomorrow.
Thanks,
Alan and Kari