[LTER-education] Tomorrow's elections and working group wrap-up

Caitlin Potter caitlin at umn.edu
Tue Oct 2 21:46:39 PDT 2018

Hi all!

As you may recall, we have a little business to finish up tomorrow at the
farewell bbq - we need to vote in a new committee co-chair and EB rep (and
officially vote on me as well), and we need to finalize our working groups
and identify their leads. Per an excellent suggestion from Jill, let's do
this first thing during dinner tomorrow to get it taken care of quickly so
we can go back to socializing. Please get your food promptly and head to
the Hearst Social Hall to meet. Looking forward to closing out a fantastic
meeting with you all!

Best,
Caitlin

--
Caitlin Barale Potter, Ph.D
Education and Community Engagement Coordinator