[LTER-education] EOC meeting date poll

Snow, Pamela M. psnow at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Nov 29 10:49:58 PST 2018

Caitlin- Do you only want 1 person per site to vote or should Clarisse and I both vote?

Pamela

Pamela M. Snow
Schoolyard Ecology Coordinator
Harvard Forest
324 N. Main St.
Petersham, MA 01366
(978) 756-6146  on M, W,F
psnow at fas.harvard.edu
http://harvardforest.fas.harvard.edu/schoolyard-lter-program

Please expect delays in my replies from August through Early November as it is the busiest outreach season for our Schoolyard Ecology program.

"The more clearly we can focus our attention on the wonders and realities of the universe about us, the less taste we shall have for destruction." ~ Rachel Carson