[LTER-education] The paper with results from Jill's presentation is attached

O'Connell, Kari Elizabeth Bisbee kari.oconnell at oregonstate.edu
Wed Nov 7 12:46:27 PST 2018

From: education [mailto:education-bounces at lists.lternet.edu] On Behalf Of Caitlin Potter
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2018 9:58 AM
To: education at lternet.edu; lteredureps at lternet.edu
Subject: Re: [LTER-education] EOC meeting on Wednesday 11/7

Hi again, all.

Attached please find the typed up notes from the many sheets of giant post-its we filled at ASM. They include thoughts from our discussion of the 40-yr review, notes about our working group goals and motivations, and our updated working groups themselves including who is chair of each one and who signed up. After we meet tomorrow and clarify these, I can pretty up the working group lists and make them into a separate document and use that to update the details wherever they are listed on the lternet pages.

Best,
Caitlin