[LTER-education] June EOC - call for items

Caitlin Potter caitlin at umn.edu
Wed May 30 08:46:33 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,

Our June EOC meeting will be on Wednesday, June 6th at 3pm eastern (2pm
central, 1pm mountain, 12pm pacific, 11am alaska). If you have items you'd
like on the agenda, please send them my way so that Jill and I can put
together the schedule for the meeting. We'll get that and the minutes
around to you in a week or two!

Also, don't forget to get those ASM proposals in if you haven't already!
The deadline has been extended so you've got a little extra time :)

Best,
Caitlin and Jill

--
Caitlin Barale Potter, Ph.D
Education and Community Engagement Coordinator