[LTER-education] April EOC meeting - call for items

Caitlin Potter caitlin at umn.edu
Thu Mar 22 06:29:56 PDT 2018

Hi all!

Happy Spring!

Our April EOC meeting will be on Wednesday, April 4th at 3pm EST (2pm CST,
1pm MST, 12pm PST, 1am AST). We will start the meeting with a short
presentation from Sarah Kelly, who has been working with Kari and the AND
team on their Discovery Trail
<http://blogs.oregonstate.edu/inspiration/2018/02/10/paths-cross-intersection-art-science-humanities-discovery-trail/>
project.
Should be interesting!

If you have other items you'd like on the agenda, please send them my way
so that Jill and I can put together the schedule for the meeting. We'll get
that and the minutes around to you in a week or two!

Best,
Caitlin and Jill

p.s. We will still hear from Jill Zaretsky about the AISL project, but have
rescheduled that discussion until later in the year when she has some more
results to share.

--
Caitlin Barale Potter
Education and Community Engagement Coordinator