[LTER-education] Fwd: 2 PD Opportunities for Capacity-Building in Partnerships and Engagement

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Mar 9 07:15:43 PST 2018

Maybe most of you are already on the NABI list, but the two great
professional development opportunities here really stuck out for me, so I
wanted to share them.

Remember they may also be useful for highly engaged faculty at your site.
You'll know best who that might be -- so pass them along if you can think
of anyone who would benefit.

Cheers,
Marty