[LTER-education] Spreadsheet of ideas for ASM

Caitlin Potter caitlin at umn.edu
Thu Mar 1 05:09:49 PST 2018

Hi all,

Here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13rLiqT9todx27gKG2-saWsFy_15wsn-006d6VPaDLw8/edit?usp=sharing>
is
the link to a revised and consolidated spreadsheet of the EOC's ideas for
ASM. If you could go in and 1) add your name and other details to workshops
you suggested or are interested in taking the lead on (great suggestion,
Alan!) and 2) add additional ideas for workshops. You'll notice there are
two workshops we've pulled out and moved to the bottom of the list because
we thought they would be better suited for a monthly call.

We'll discuss and finalize this at our March 7th call! Looking forward to
seeing you then!

Best,
Caitlin, Jill and Sam

--