[LTER-education] REU Cross Site webinar

Sam Norlin norlin at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Jul 19 15:04:04 PDT 2018

Hi All,

Remember last meeting when I said the NCO had funding to send 15 REU
students to ASM? As a way to help recruit students and to expand the idea
of LTER as a Network to undergraduate students we're running several REU
webinars.

If you know any undergraduates who are interested in learning about the
LTER have them *Register for the virtual session
<https://ucsb.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_wRp6vX5oQS-qYcKBvj3Ctw>*

The one-hour LTER virtual session will take place on Tuesday, July 24, at
7:00pm ET / 6:00pm CT / 5:00pm MT / 4:00pm PT / 3:00pm AKT.

Cheers,
Sam
--
Sam Norlin