[LTER-education] Followup on travel for EOC invited guests

Sam Norlin norlin at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Jul 11 22:52:32 PDT 2018

Hi Elana,

Good question. My understanding is that each Site PI is given funds to
bring a set number of people from their site to ASM. Its up to the Site PI
who will have funds to travel so I would talk to Roger and confirm that
you're on the list for attending the meeting. Your travel would be handled
through the Site and not through the Network Office.

Cheers,
Sam