[LTER-education] EOC meeting 7/11

Caitlin Potter caitlin at umn.edu
Thu Jul 5 13:14:38 PDT 2018

Hi all,

Hope you had a good 4th of July holiday and are back at work today feeling
refreshed. Our July EOC meeting will be next Wednesday, July 11th at 3pm
eastern (2pm central, 1pm mountain, 12pm pacific, 1am alaska).

If you have ther items you'd like on the agenda, please send them my way so
that Jill and I can put together the schedule for the meeting. Please also
consider nominating folks to attend ASM with us - a teacher, guest speaker,
etc - per the email last week. If you fill out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeBy8e6LISva98Rb65fcOsK5ii329uCRqdrnqme8SaLHof6yw/viewform>
 with a short paragraph of nomination by 3pm eastern on July 9th (Monday),
we will organize the nominations and present a draft decision at the
meeting next week.

Links, agenda and June minutes will be out to you next week!

Best,
Caitlin and Jill

--
Caitlin Barale Potter, Ph.D
Education and Community Engagement Coordinator