[LTER-education] please share any more thoughts about $ we have from LTER Network Office

O'Connell, Kari Elizabeth Bisbee kari.oconnell at oregonstate.edu
Wed Jan 10 06:41:20 PST 2018

Hi all -

Please continue to add comments and thoughts to the google doc about how to spend the $8K we have allocated from the LTER NCO. Thanks to all who have already done so!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19uy_8xA10yU9hsSoX9EH3WCLo6gN09Xz-1WGXtAugYc/edit

I don't see it on the agenda today, but perhaps we can squeeze it in or discuss at the February meeting. We still have some time. I'm going to look in our by-laws to catch up on our established decision-making processes.

Talk to you soon,

Kari