[LTER-education] January LTER Education and Outreach Committee ZOOM meeting - Tomorrow!

Jill Haukos konzaed at ksu.edu
Tue Jan 9 11:54:32 PST 2018

EOC folks -

Tomorrow is our monthly ZOOM meeting for the Education and Outreach Committee at 3:00 pm EDT.

On tap are:  introduction to the new NCO web site and continued discussion on the All Scientists Meeting.  Marty and Sam will be running the meeting but Caitlin may be arriving late.  I'll (Jill) be out tomorrow due to a funeral.

The January agenda and December minutes are attached.

Resources:

  *   Our ZOOM link is:  https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/520501234

  *   If you need to check in via telephone the number is:  +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll)         Meeting ID: 520 501 234

  *   The Google Drive link is:  https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bx4ZmGq6PJSRVWFfWlFyMlhQeUk

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.  See you tomorrow!

Jill, Caitlin & Cari

Jill F. Haukos
Director of Education
Konza Prairie Biological Station