[LTER-education] February EOC meeting - call for agenda items

Caitlin Potter caitlin at umn.edu
Fri Feb 2 08:14:42 PST 2018

Hi all! Happy Groundhog Day! It certainly feels like we'll have 6 more
weeks of winter here in MN, where the current temperature is a balmy -1F....

The next LTER EOC meeting is next Wednesday (February 7th) at 3pm Eastern. We
plan to discuss the use of our NCO funds, as well as cover our usual
topics. If you have any other agenda items you'd like included, please send
them to me! Jill or I will send out the finalized agenda, January minutes,
and relevant links early next week. It will be wonderful to see you all and
hear how things are going.

Stay toasty!
Caitlin
--